Saturday, 27 October 2012

Adventures in Online Shopping: My Chameleon



L-R: Thomsen boyfriend blazer, Hope garcon trouser, Thomsen bird print slim shirt, Rachel Comey boatneck swing sweater, Dieppa Restrepo croc print tassel loafer, Aesa small pleat cuff, Illesteva frieda sunglasses, Estelle Deve neferu three ring set


Here's a sneak peak at my fantasy shopping list (if money were no object!) My Chameleon stock a wonderfully curated range of some of my all time favourite designers, from New York based Rachel Comey to Thomsen, a shirt designer I first discovered when living in Paris. Wouldn't this be the perfect weekend outfit? And don't even get me started on that boyfriend blazer!

All available from My Chameleon.

6 comments:

  1. a whole my chameleon wardrobe is the dream... I love your picks, and those loafers are so beautiful!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection, life long staples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to wear the first three today with my Philip Lim flats! Or switch the blazer for a leather jacket :)

    Sam
    http://www.samishome.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination: I really like the idea of the sweater teamed with the patterned shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An online shopping cart is a piece of software, or a simple script, that allows customers to place items into their virtual shopping cart or basket and keep track of them and the running total.
    Ecommerce solutions

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a post ! it’s so amazing ……………..

    ReplyDelete