Saturday 27 October 2012

Adventures in Online Shopping: My Chameleon



L-R: Thomsen boyfriend blazerHope garcon trouserThomsen bird print slim shirtRachel Comey boatneck swing sweater, Dieppa Restrepo croc print tassel loaferAesa small pleat cuffIllesteva frieda sunglassesEstelle Deve neferu three ring set


Here's a sneak peak at my fantasy shopping list (if money were no object!) My Chameleon stock a wonderfully curated range of some of my all time favourite designers, from New York based Rachel Comey to Thomsen, a shirt designer I first discovered when living in Paris. Wouldn't this be the perfect weekend outfit? And don't even get me started on that boyfriend blazer!

All available from My Chameleon.

6 comments:

  1. a whole my chameleon wardrobe is the dream... I love your picks, and those loafers are so beautiful!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection, life long staples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to wear the first three today with my Philip Lim flats! Or switch the blazer for a leather jacket :)

    Sam
    http://www.samishome.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination: I really like the idea of the sweater teamed with the patterned shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An online shopping cart is a piece of software, or a simple script, that allows customers to place items into their virtual shopping cart or basket and keep track of them and the running total.
    Ecommerce solutions

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a post ! it’s so amazing ……………..

    ReplyDelete